Monday, November 8, 2010

Back to a game after 3 (or 4) years!

So this last friday Sabrina (my fellow masters student friend with the same advisor as me) called me up and asked if I wanted her football ticket. I said YES and was excited to attend another game since I haven't been to one since before the mission. I made sure to take my camera since dad sent me an email last week with detailed instructions on how to blog (bring my camera everywhere and take pictures while thinking of creative ways to blog it).


The Game wasn't the most fun game since we totally smashed UNLV 55-7 (they only scored in the last 45 seconds) but it was fun enough! About 20 minutes before the game I found some friends to go to the game with (Eric was working at Fanzz). I thought I was supposed to wear white since it was a home game, but was wrong. Everyone was wearing blue.






I made sure to yell and scream and get the most out of the day (I had nothing else really to do that day so I stayed for the ENTIRE game)


And we got to sing the fight song a whole lot (about 8 times to be more exact) and I still remembered all the words. I had a video, but I cant get it to upload. Maybe later. Or never.


And on Friday I went to take some soil samples and we saw WILD HORSES! So this extra pic is for you mom!

1 comment:

  1. I'll let you guess which picture was the only one that mom wanted a closer look at.

    But so you won't feel bad, mom is making sure to tell you that our daughter looks gorgeous too.
    Sok szeretettel
    @: és "@@"

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!