Thursday, November 17, 2011

11/11/11

So on November 11, 2011, Eric and I decided to watch a movie (We watched Simon Burch which by the way has to be one of the saddest movies ever. I cried like... well lets just say I cried pretty hard). Someone had taken a picture on facebook at 11:11 on 11/11/11, so I told Eric we should do that too. So we stopped the movie and tried to get some pictures. You couldn't see the clock too well with the flash.

The next picture we tried had such a long shutter that the clock changed half way through, but I thought it was a cool picture because it showed 11:11 and 11:12!



We documented us in bed as well. At the prime of the day :) As usually I couldn't keep my eyes open with the flash.

Also I have been trying to do some nitrogen analysis and things havent been working out super well. (the picture is sideways) But the standard curve looks really pretty so I took a picture. The first four lines(the green) are test out an ammonium standard curve and the last two (the purple and pink) are testing nitrate. The ammonium worked great but the nitrate didn't. I got some strange black precipitate in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!