Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby Pictures

Well we had the 20 week ultrasound this week and our little baby is definitely our child. He was posing away! He even gave us a little smile and let us see him from every angle. The ultrasound went great and everything looks perfect with him! I took pictures of the ultrasound pictures, so here those are. 
Here is our little boy giving us a cute profile shot. He already has cute features!
A frontal shot. Still looks alien-like, but he looks better from the front here than the previous time.
Showing us his nasal bone.
His little right arm.
 
His nice long right leg.
Next on the list, I crocheted a little skirt. It was before we knew if we were having a boy or girl, but I really was just crocheting it for fun to try out the different ways of crocheting that I know. But it turned out really cute, so here it is. 
Then of course I got more flowers. I just can't ever pass them up. It seems there are always a lot of extra yellow flowers. So we have lots of yellow in our place. Luckily I love yellow. I also got a bunch of randoms. This time I plan to give them away to the three people that I visit teach.
And here is a picture of my little baby bump as mom likes to call it. In the one with the two of us I was accidentally stepping on my dress. Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, you look so cute with your baby bump. I love that dress. So pretty. Your hair is getting so long. Love the baby pictures, and you are definitely getting good at crocheting. Nice skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So does baby boy :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!