Saturday, September 21, 2013

Our New Place!

Wow! That's a cute baby! I think watching him sleep is definitely on our top ten list.



 Now our little boy is 11 months! He is such a little boy now.







 So this is when he did this super fast roll and then zoomed off the bed headfirst. His first time falling off of the bed. Landed right on his head and boy did I feel bad. Poor sweetie.
 With all of the moving Oliver had been sleeping with us for about a month. And waking up 3-4 times a night. It was a bit fun at first, but by the end I couldn't wait for him to sleep in his own crib. Oliver was really missing it too. When we saw Baby Ruth's crib he didn't want to get out. It took only two nights of a little crying and now he sleeps straight through the night- a good 12 hours. And he has been going to sleep great. Wow, I love cribs!
 So here is the tour of the house. It's a full size house but only two bedrooms. There is an add-on, but it is locked, so we only get to use two bedrooms and one bathroom. It is fenced in and has a garden area in the back. Since now is the start of the growing season, I just planted some seeds and there are already a few popping up. Yay for my own garden!





This is our bedroom. All the furnishings are thanks to Dad and Mom.




 Oliver's room.
 He even has his own door to the outside!
 Lot's of wood! I feel like we are in a cabin every night.








 Eric's work station.


 We gave Oliver a new hair cut, but his hair is still too fine, so we chopped it off.








1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it safely to Florida and are enjoying your time there so far! I agree-I love cribs too! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!