Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sold My Car

We sold my car to save money. It was really hard to sell it because I've put lots of money into it and knew it will still last for a long time. And it has been such a good and reliable car. But it is good to learn to let go of things when you don't actually need them, which we no longer needed this car.


Well the guy who bought it got it for his granddaughter's first car. And he painted it purple and sent me some pictures. I always wanted a car that wasn't a normal color. Maybe not purple though. It will be fun for his granddaughter and I'm glad that i got to see it. I thought that Chrissy and Wendy may like to see it too.


And as usual, Oliver is super cute.


He is so adorable with his little ball pit. He has grown developmentally so much in the last two weeks. It has been amazing how much he has grown and to be watching it happen. Yesterday he learned how to clap. We'll be getting him a baby basketball hoop for Christmas since he is always dunking the balls onto the top of his ball pit (there is a hole for the slide at the top). I think that we have a basketball player on our hands.




And this is what it looked like over at our house for conference. Dad woke up when he heard me get out the camera, but he was out too.


Also, we had a pet chihuahua for a day and Oliver was in love. The dog never let Oliver touch him, but Oliver loved to stare out the window at him.












And I agree with Wendy. Heaven must be full of sleeping babies.






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family you have, Jebbers! And I think the shiny grape-purple car looks terrific. (: Very kind of the fellow to send snapshot for you.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!