Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jordan River Temple and Volleyball



So this morning we ran over to the Jordan River Temple to start our temple tour. We hope to someday have gone to all the temples in Utah.It turned out that afterwards I had a volleyball game and we had no time to go back to my apartment and get my tennis shoes and clothes. Luckily I had my sweats and Eric had his basketball shoes in the back of the trunk so I was able to borrow those.



The size of the shoes didn't hardly hinder my playing because I'm already not the best volleyball player.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes! What size feet are those? Chad wears a 13.5 and I love to put his shoes on and feel like one of the Bratz dolls with huge feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, you always did look good in anything. But that is funny. I would have been tripping all over Alex's shoes. With my foot at 7 1/2 and his at 13, they're almost double my size.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!