Monday, March 29, 2010

Chaco Man!

Everyone knows the song "Macho Man" by the Village People, but what they don't know is that the real words in the chorus are: "Chaco, Chaco Man... I want to be a Chaco Man... doo doo doo do do DOO... Taco, taco stand... I want to eat a taco stand..." And so, in honor of the song and the famous footwear, Debbie saved up money from each paycheck to get me a pair of Chaco's. They are oh so comfortable and they make life great.




I never could have bent my leg up like this wearing normal shoes, but Chaco's are not normal shoes! Look at how happy I am! Thank you so much, Debbie!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, look how flexible you are! Impressive. When are you guys going to be up here next? We warmed up the bed for my psychic friends.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!