The best part of the DQ experience was that we went through the drive-in and I gave the girl at the window four cents along with the gift card so that she could leave .75 on the card. She was already talking on her headset with another customer so she didn't hear me say that and when she gave us the ice cream and the card back, she also gave me the pennies back and apologized for not knowing why I had given it to her. I explained what I had wanted and she apologized again, clearly feeling very sheepish. She immediately asked if we wanted a free cone. I wonder if that happens a lot there? Alas, we did not take the free cone. It would have melted everywhere, just like the two that we barely finished.
Starting Fresh
1 week ago

The dilly bars of yester-year used to be the size of our faces, and now they're so small. Maybe it's just us that got bigger?
ReplyDeleteIf you can have this much fun blogging about free DQ cones, I can't wait until you have kids!
ReplyDelete