Sunday, December 12, 2010

O Holy Night

I would like to thank those who posted on my last post. I really appreciate the support! :)


SO a couple of weeks ago I played o holy night at a fireside. This is a recording from a rehearsal. I tried to make it have just sound but couldn't figure it out. I made it low quality video though so that it is fuzzy and you just listen to the sound. Tonight I played a duet with an oboe at the stake fireside. I played the flute part of My Shepherd Will SUpply my Need with the stake choir. It turned out very nice. And I got to play with the orchestra. Not the best orchestra in the world, but it was still phun!

4 comments:

  1. That was awesome. I am seriously amazed; I don't understand the flute at all. =) Marci won all kinds of awards when she played the flute. You two should play something together. Oh, and I love your background... so cute and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom got chills. I'm sure Gosha would be proud.
    Paw

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you call me talented?!! That was AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!