Friday, February 25, 2011

Not sure if you like these but...

So I dont know if my readers are interested in doing things like my last post (online surveys) was about, but I think they are fun and I have another one to recommend. I have been trying out quite a few and I am starting to get to the point where I can say whether I like some of them or not (2 are still pending). But this one I just joined a week ago after hearing quite a bit about it from some trusted saving sources and it is called swagbucks. Basically it is just a toolbar that you download (and can uninstall at any time) and you get points for searching the web as normal. They have other things that you can do on their website as well like games, polls, surveys etc. I just downloaded the toolbar 1 week ago and already have 192 points. (I still have my google searchbar though and I use that a lot still because I like that search engine better) When I hit 500 points I can cash out for a $5 amazon gift card. Its a way to get some extra money while doing what I normally do. If you are interested in trying it go here to sign up. If you are one of those people who constantly play games on facebook, why not do it on this website and get free giftcards in the process?

Also this next weekend is Swag bucks 3rd birthday so if you enter the code: BirthdayFun when you register you will get extra points.

Also, Friday is Mega Swagbucks Friday. Your odds of getting high value Swagbucks (SB) added to your account are higher on Friday than any other day! You can win up to 10,000 SB on fridays! Check Swagbucks out, download the toolbar (which can be uninstalled at any time) and start earning FREE giftcards!!!

PS. If you use the link that I gave you then I get referral points, so if you do it, use this link. Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!