Sunday, September 18, 2011

Eleanor Rigby - The Newest Niece

My older brother Derek and his wife Aynna just added to their family with a baby girl: Eleanor. She is cute as a button but has much more hair than any button I've ever seen. Debbie was on a pheasant (or was it peasant?) hunting trip in Colorado this weekend so I went up to the baby blessing alone, but it was fun to see her and to hang out with Jonah.

Jonah was being a stink on the playground, but this picture makes it look like he's just some sweet little angel.



Me and Eleanor.


What a little baby. Literally.


That's what I'm talking about.


I got video footage of Eleanor's earliest signs of vanity: she smiles when I compliment her. Press here to see it. Or die.

This is a bonus video of the booger Quincy ignoring me and looking good doing it. Click here or also die.

2 comments:

  1. Is her name Eleanor for real? Eleanor Rigby? Haha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! He's not a stink. Ok, sometimes he is.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!