Thursday, September 22, 2011

Requests for a new post!

So my girlfriends and I (this is Debbie writing by the way, not Eric) have a girls night every month and yesterday was my turn. We did some Papier-mâché and some other stuff like fixing my hair- I love it when people play with my hair! Other activities included looking at Carol's belly. She is due any day now and is about to pop!


After Kasey did my hair I slept in it and wore it to school today. It still looked good on day two. I wore the twist but next time she'll need to leave me with the braid because that one is pretty too.



And today was my first floral arranging class! We made bouquets but I brought it home and put it in a vase. If Carol has her baby really soon I'll make a bouquet for her. Would you like that Carol? I didnt arrange it in the vase really yet since I might split it but the flowers are so pretty.



And Kasey requested that I add these pics from the last girls night.





Also I am loving my classes. I am taking ceramics (I can't stop thinking about clay!), floral design, indoor plants, clogging and environmental microbiology. Clogging is truly the best exercise out there. I dont have a video of me doing it, but I taped someone else in the class doing our first solo dance. Here it is. (I cant seem to get the words to line up with the pictures so hopefully you figured it out)

3 comments:

  1. those flowers are beautiful debbie!! and i cannot believe you posted that big fat picture of me...lol. but ya if i have baby soon, i would love a pretty bouquet:) also, i think you do your clogging dance better than those kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your flowers are purdy!! I wish we could have girls night once a month too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys have so much fun. I love the second picture of your hair so much.

    Indee was telling me you have the best parmesan eggplant recipe. Can I get that from you?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!