Friday, February 10, 2012

Spokane

Hi,
So last week I was in Spokane WA presenting a poster at the SRM (Society of Range Management) meetings and I took a few pictures so I thought I'd put them up.




These first few are me and my poster. There were about 70 posters up and there was also apparently a competition with only a first and second place. I ended up getting second place and winning $100! The bummer was that I scored a 58/65 and first place was 58.7/65. I only got second place by .7! Oh well, I'm still very happy with second place and any extra money.


Some other fun things we did was walk around and run with the statues.





We also ate really great food including at this Ethiopian place that had the best flavors I have ever tasted, so here are some pictures of that great food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!