Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Visitors

 Well I'm getting spoiled because my parents are visiting me for the next two weeks. It has been really great having them here and helping me have motivation to work on my thesis. It has also been great to have someone cook for us and take care of us. As well my little boy is changing every day and is SO SO cute!!! I love to stare at him all the time.
 He really is handsome.
 Got some cute and funny pictures of my dad and Oliver just hanging out.




 Look at those cute wrinkles on his forehead.

 He really loves being on his stomach. It always calms him down immediately.
 Look at that cute dog on his bum.

 A nice stretched face.
 Watching TV.

 He is awake a lot.


2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie. Thanks for sharing pictures of my adorable nephew. Btw, it is nice having g'ma and g'pa visit. They definitely do more then just sit around oohing and aaahing. So helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!