Sunday, October 26, 2014

38 Weeks and a mini Apartment Tour

This week I have now finished 38 weeks of being pregnant for the second time. I had an ultrasound on Friday so that they could make sure he was head down (which he is). They even gave me a DVD of the ultrasound so that was pretty awesome. And they took a 3D picture. I'm sure his face is a little smashed and you obviously still can't see all of his features, but it is still pretty cool to get a little preview of what he is going to look like.



 Here is a cleaned up living room version picture.


 Also, I thought that some of you may want to see what our apartment looks like. Here is our messy fridge (thanks to Oliver's birthday) and kitchen. Nice big pantry to the left of the fridge. And it is really nice to have the microwave off of the counter.

 And this is the living room. We sold our old TV when we left FL and got a new one and we love it so far. The picture on the wall was painted by Eric's grandma Melba. It reminds me of some of the paintings that we grew up with that my dad painted. Our apartment has a no nails policy, so I'm trying to figure out these command strips things- but they are so expensive that I think the process of putting pictures on the wall will take a while.

We are adjusting slowly to not having any carpeted floors. I'm pretty sure Eric will revolt if I ever lobby for hard floors throughout the house. I definitely like carpet in the bedrooms.

Special thanks to Derek and Aynna for the use of the piano, Cara for the carpet and finding the couch, Becky for the pillows and TV stand. We've really gotten hooked up as far as furniture goes. Now I just need to figure out how to make it not look cluttered by the door where our shoes and bags are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!