Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dress up

My neighborhood does a monthly nickel auction and it is so fun. Everyone brings things that they no longer want (in good condition), we get together and auction things off. Everything starts at a nickel. I usually spend around $2, but get bags of fun things. (Then I have to remember to go through my things and get rid of extra stuff). Over the last few actions I've gotten lots of clothes for Oliver, toys, clothes for me and Eric, shoes, belts and other random things. It is a great way to get rid of things and allow others to get things for CHEAP.

Of the things that I have gotten are two dress up outfits for 5 cents each. The bee outfit was meant for Teddy, but Oliver had to try it on (it did NOT fit).




 Teddy is almost big enough for the Bumbo.

 Eric made Oliver a robot outfit too. While he wears it we sing "Follow the Robot" (to the tune of "Follow the Prophet" the children's primary song).



 I also found a step stool at DI, so now Oliver can turn on his own light and wash his hands without assistance. Yahoo!




 But the second outfit that I got last night was a Buzz Lightyear outfit. Oliver is IN LOVE with Toy Story right now, so it has been perfect. He is a pretty cute Buzz.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute bumble bee and buzz. The robot gear is very clever too. Like it!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!