Friday, January 15, 2016

Eric's Big Surprise

For Eric's birthday I surprised him with his very own office under the stairs. His Harry Potter closet that he has always dreamed of. Now he can write in peace in his own little room. My neighbor Colin helped me out by getting me some pegboard and helped me put it up and the supports for the desk. Wendy helped by watching the kids while Lucy and I went and found the chair and the board for the desk. Then I put a lamp on the desk for light and a heater by his feet to keep warm. He tried it out last night and said it was great.

1 comment:

  1. What a great writing space. And i really like those mesh chairs. Comfy. Lucky man!! Hope Eric has lots of creative fun writing there. He looks younger already in the snapshot.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!