Sunday, January 17, 2016

Panera bread bowls

So today I decided to try a new recipe and it turned out pretty good. I always think that bread bowls are fun, but I always go out and buy the bread bowls. But I found this recipe and had to try it. Here is for the bread bowls. And the Soup. The bread was really easy and I thought it turned out great. I like Panera a good amount, usually, and Oliver likes broccoli, so I thought this broccoli cheddar soup would be perfect. Oliver thought it was pretty fun to eat out of a bowl made of bread. Eric says that next time I need to make bread spoons too. I thought my end product looked pretty professional.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Those are gorgeous and look scrumptious. You could make the break spoon from the lids, right? Everyone would need at least a dozen of them each, I think (:

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!