Saturday, May 7, 2011

Puzzles and a Garden

So here is my garden room as of late. Indee helped me to decorate my tomato plant holders and I hung them up to the ceiling.

I just put some seeds on the soil on wednesday night and they are already sprouting.

Today our neighbor was having a yard sale and I went and talked with her because they were selling the cutest little miniature pincher puppy and I had to just sit and play with it. Anyways, I commented on how its cool that she has a bunch of square foot gardens in her back yard and she said I can use one of them to plant my own garden! Sweet! I think Im going to take her up on it. It looked like it was about 6 x 6 feet. So the big question is... what should I plant in it? any suggestions?


So it looks to me like this picture must have been taken early in the morning. Eric and I (but mostly Eric) worked on this 500 piece puzzle for a little while this week. Took us about 5 days to do it. It was tough because of all the snow. I've had the puzzle for about 5 years, but this was the first time it has ever been put together. We got two new puzzles from our neighbor Julie's sale as well. They look like they will be more fun than this one was. We have some finished product pictures, but they aren't on the computer yet. We'll see if I remember to put those on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!