Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stuff

So a few days ago our neighbors who we shared internet with moved, so no more internet for us. For a while. We'll see when we get new neighbors if they want to share.

We just got called two weeks ago to be the teachers of the 10 year old Valiant primary class. We have a roudy group of about 8, but hopefully we can win them over soon!

We also had a lovely visit from Sage and Troy and family! It was a magical 5 days together. When we get internet or when I remember to bring my computer to work Ill post a few pictures and give a few more details.

Other than that things are good. Today was REALLY hot and I finally remembered that braiding my hair makes it crimpy. I hate blogging without pictures so Ill take one real quick. Here is day two of the crimp, so it doesnt look that spectacular but better than frizz. It also helps that I finally got some Bed Head shampoo (one of the only kinds Im not allergic to and that I can use the conditioner on.) Now my hair is soft and smells like Kiwi! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Back to taking cute pictures of yourself in front of the computer I see. Smashing :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!