Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oliver update

One of Oliver's new favorite things to do is to try to stand, so we are borrowing this jumper thing from Grandma Rigby and Oliver loves it. He gets really excited and jumps around.




Cute little reindeer feet.
His first nap in his crib.
Power!
He looks so cute in his puppy pj's.


That pacifier never stays in.
What???? Somehow when Eric changes his diaper, everything ends up on his head.

"I like to sleep with my arms in the air."
This is what I look like when I leave for a few hours and then come back to see my baby playing on the floor.

This is his "I'm so bored, what is going on?" face.

The zoned out face.
Bundled for a walk in the snow.
Lots of layers.


I sold my beloved smoker/grill. I really loved it, but it was just taking up too much space and didn't get to use it enough.


He loves tummy time.

Thanks for the mittens Aunt Carrie. They are a little big.



Don't forget to look at the previous posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!