Thursday, May 16, 2013

Last Few Days in FL


We just got back from our trip to FL. UT looks very different. No more tulips and everything is so green. The trees are all covered with leaves and my ceiling in my apartment seems shorter. We are happy to be home and be with Eric again. We missed him so much.

A few days before we left we went and visited Gosia, my favorite person left in G'ville and my old flute teacher. We got the added bonus of also seeing Natalia and her kids and Ali. Gosia really hit it off with Oliver.




On Mother's Day I got to be with the oldest and youngest mother (and grandchildren) in the family and my dad surprised all three of us with balloons, flowers, and chocolates.
 
 We finished the final touches of the fence by putting up the top board on my last day there. That day Oliver truly rocked the fohawk.

We've been getting a lot of tongue action from this kid lately.
Oliver rode horses for the first time and he loved it. I thought he might be scared after what happened when we moved them, but he must have forgotten. He loved their mane the most. He fit great on Choco. His size of horse.
Black Velvet was nice too.
But he looked so tiny on Monty. We couldn't catch Gideon the Donkey, otherwise he would have ridden him too.
Oliver also drove the car for the first time, but only about 100 feet.
This was at the airport when our flight home got delayed an hour. I was pretty bummed to think that he could have been doing this on the plane if we had left on time.  He was perfect on the plane ride though so it didn't matter.
I thought his feet looked so cute so I needed a close-up.
And once we got home we played a good game of catch. I think he'll like balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!