Thursday, December 10, 2015

Doors doors doors

I painted the hallway doors white and it is much brighter now. And I forgot to take a before picture before I took off the handles and started painting. 

We also decorated the door to look like Olaf, per Oliver's request instead of just a snowman.
I lit my first fireplace fire ever,  but didn't leave it long because it was too much work keeping Teddy out. And it sort of fizzled to a big birthday candle after this picture, so I just blew it out later. But it was good practice for the next fire.

And Teddy is walking everywhere now starting today.  I love to see the determination and concentration on his face as he walks and falls and gets back up again. 
Our version of an Olaf door 
Before
 
After 

2 comments:

  1. Those white doors are looking great. Snowman door a fun idea. That fire looks like more than almost a birthday candle to me! Looks great. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a big fire because it was when I first lit it. But about 3 minutes later it was pretty dingy. I definitely didn't take a picture of that. :)

      Delete

We love to hear what you think!