Friday, February 1, 2013

Just can't get enough!

Well, I just can't seem to get enough of this kid. Poor Eric doesn't even get to see Oliver on T and TH except for when he is sleeping. He wakes up after Eric leaves and goes to sleep before Eric comes home. Which means that I get to enjoy him all day, all by myself. We would love visitors just to put it out there.

 In the last blog I only put on 4 pictures. When I am working, usually my break is to look at the blog to see Oliver and 4 pictures just wasn't enough for me, so this blog will have more.

Chrissy (my sister) told everyone a while ago that the Chinese stand their babies in the corner at 100 days. This was Oliver at 100 days. He just would slide down and cry. No standing yet.

 A few weeks later he stood for about 3 seconds once, but after that it was back to the sliding down, just minus the crying. We'll see in a few days if he can do it any longer.

I think he looks so cute when he sits on the edges of things. Thanks Heather and Joe for this cute outfit.
I've been wanting to get him a nice and warm jacket so that it isn't so hard to bundle him when we go outside since it is so cold. I couldn't find one that I liked and ended up getting this one even though it was for 6-9 months. Turned out it was WAY too big. I mostly realized it when he rode in the stroller and he was swallowed up.


So I found this one instead at the outlet malls.
 And Becky gave me this for extra cold days.


Some days he just wants to ride around the house in the stroller, so we go from room to room. It is a pretty short round trip, but he loves it.
Next, this kid has the cutest bum at bath time so I had to snap a shot. He LOVES his baths and knows when he is about to have one because he gets all excited.
Then the other day at the end of the day was his first day that he was actually dirty. His clothes had dirt on them and I have no clue how! So I had to document it and this picture just cracks me up!
Next is a video that is so adorable. This was Oliver watching little Einsteins. I always tell everyone how much he loves TV, but this proves it!
And of course some bumbo pictures. Since he has filled out a little he doesn't look quite so awkward in the bumbo anymore and we have gotten some pretty cute snaps of him sitting in it.




 The cutest of them all.
And any extras that just happened to be in the camera.
 Looking sharp in his church clothes!

 This was the coldest walk we have taken yet. We were all frozen when we got home.
 Just some Saturday morning resting.

 Little sleeperson sleeping on daddy's shoulder.

 Just being a good boy and taking a nap.

 Cute little chin.


 He loves doing flying angel!
 Not sure what these two videos are of, but I'm sure they are cute!


And that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and videos!

4 comments:

  1. ok, the picture towards the end- he looks so much like you! I also love the one of him being swallowed up....too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all right, you've convinced me he's cute...sure, i'll come visit (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the same stroller :) Cute! Your hair is soo long! It looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. I love his face in the church clothes picture.. He's classy and he knows it. Hahah and the little bear suit is adorable. Loveee him already and I haven't even met him yet.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!