Monday, February 25, 2013

Something I forgot

I forgot to give you updates on Oliver's stats. We went to the Dr for his 4 month check up. At 4 months 2 weeks this is how it went
Weight- 16.3 lbs -70th percentile
Height- 26 inches-75th percentile
Head- 43 cm- 55th percentile

So my baby is growing like he should and that sure makes me happy! Now I just need to remember to go take him to get his shots. Poor little guy has had a stuffy nose for a few days now though, so I'll wait til that clears up to take him.

Also he looks like he has been through a war zone. Yesterday he had probably 7 scratches on his face at church from scratching himself (with clipped fingernails I might add). Luckily his skin heals extremely fast.

1 comment:

  1. He's a big boy. I don't think Carson is going to be beating him up much longer.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!