Thursday, May 5, 2016

Florida trip part 3

Grandma treated us to the children's museum in Daytona. There were a lot of fun things there and we spent basically half the day there which really tired the boys out. We learned that Teddy really likes throwing balls and Oliver likes to put together cars. My favorite was probably the exhibit that someone sits on either sides of a mirror and you put your two faces together. I can see where I get a lot of my physical characteristic from! The pizza making part of the museum made us hungry for pizza, so I introduced Mom and Dad to Little Caesars deep dish. I think they liked it just as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. I've just been looking thru your whole Florida series. So fun to see so much of it. Your boys are so cute, and those mirror shots are funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mirror shots! When you replaced your eyes I felt like I was looking at Kim. When you replaced the mouth I thought I was looking at myself! Fun.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!